Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Submariner?

I went to my watchmaker the other day and he had this waiting for me. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. The alignment of the dial and bezel are quite suspect, though not enough to try and detract me from enjoying this watch. It'll be my only mechanical watch for quite sometime too, enjoy the pictures!
 
Sterile Submariner Homage

Technical specifications:
 
Movement: ETA 2824-2 Swiss Made
Lume: Super-LumiNova C1
Case: 316L stainless steel with mix of polished/brushed finishing
Crystal: Sapphire crystal with inside anti-reflective coating
Bezel: Ceramic with lumed indices
 Water Resistance: 300 metres, supposedly

3 comments:

  1. Hi, do you still have this watch? Do you wanna sell it? If yes, please email me at hanif.rayney@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you still have this watch? Do you wanna sell it? If yes, please email me at hanif.rayney@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I do not have this watch anymore, sold it quite some time back actually, cheers!

      Delete