Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Grail

I've been wanting a Kemmner Turtle for quite a long time. His Turtle watches sell out rather quickly so I had always missed the chance to get one, not today however. As I was surfing eBay today, I saw that he had one last Turtle with the configuration I had always wanted; red plongeur hands with black dial and bezel. I had to get it, this has been one of my longtime grails! Five minutes and some serious thinking later, I clicked the "Buy It Now" button.

This particular case is also used by brands like Armida, Boschett, Aeronautec, Marcello C., Kadloo, Nivrel among others. They're all Fullswing Industrial cases which can go for as little as US$55 per piece, albeit with a Miyota 8215 movement. Nonetheless, I am still quite pleased with this purchase, enjoy the seller's pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment