Sunday, December 8, 2013

OMEGA Seamaster Bullhead - Love at First Sight


I've never traditionally embedded videos of watch presentations in this blog, but we shall have to do away with tradition today. I've seen a good number of presentation videos before, showcasing fancy contraptions such as tourbillons and minute repeaters but I never really felt compelled to post them here, impressive as they were. Today instead I choose to present a video of the OMEGA Seamaster Bullhead. Granted, it's not anything fancy at all if you were to compare it to something from HYT or MB&F, but still it remains as one of the slickest watch presentation videos I've seen; slick enough to deserve a place on The Watch Post. Enjoy the video and stay tuned for more updates, and as always thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment