Friday, February 1, 2013

More Incoming!

It's been some time since the last post and I think an update is due; yes, another one about watches.
 
This post will merely just be a teaser though. I have acquired one more timepiece since the last post; the Steinhart Ocean Two. Here is a picture of what is to come (within the next five days if shipping goes smoothly).
 
Steinhart Ocean Two
 
Technical specifications:
 
Movement: ETA 2824-2 Swiss Made, Elaboré grade
Lume: Super-LumiNova BG W9 on hands, dial and bezel
Case: 316L stainless steel with mix of polished/brushed finishing
Crystal: Sapphire crystal with inside anti-reflective coating
Bezel: Sapphire crystal
 Water Resistance: 300 metres
 
This watch comes in two variants; blue or white. I got the white version which is BG W9 lumed and which will result in the lume shot you see above. I'm beside myself with excitement!
 
A review of this when it finally arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment